Barbecue & Oven Cleaning Service GoulburN
Oven Cleaning PROCEDURE
- On arrival: your Technician will inspect your oven and explain to you how your stove will be detailed.
- Additional appliances: can be cleaned for additional cost.
- Kitchen Surroundings: The area surrounding your stove will be protected by plastic drop sheets during service & wiped down after oven cleaning.
- Oven door: if the seal if it is not too old and fragile, the racks and trays & any other removable parts will be dismantled & cleaned individually.
- Oven chamber: Cleaned with a degreaser (approximately 30 minutes). Special attention to oven ceiling.
- Grill element: if the grill element cannot be pulled down, the inside oven top will be cleaned as much as possible.
- Carbonised food and grease: scraped off carefully.
- Entire appliance: wiped clean & polished inside & out.
- Finish: Your Technician will test your oven to ensure that it functions correctly.
Why choose CLEANLINESS to clean your oven?